wildlife 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Action Photos Finches On A Norfolk Bird Table

The Annex we rented for our Norfolk Vacation had a nice Garden and early in the morning for around 30 minutes the bird table was invaded by Blue Finches and Great Finches.

They were constantly darting backwards and forwards to the table trying to avoid hanging around due possibly to the visiting French Cat.

Luckily I managed to take a number of photos in sports mode using my eBay purchased Nikon 5100 DSLR.

I think they've come out quite well.

To view the photographs at full size double-click on one of them.

Blue Finch Flying Into The FeedingTray

Blue Finch Scanning The Feeder

Blue Finch Slowing For Landing

I hope you like the pictures

#fixed1tWILDlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm