wildlife 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2016

latest antics

No sooner have I posted this video but he's been at it again. What gets me is his cunning, tonight I was about the let our other rescue dog Bree out for last night ablutions, when he barged past, so I let him out, being new we've had the occasional accident. He came back quickly and I took Bree out, she is more lady like and takes her time to select a spot. When I brought Bree in I heard a rustling, and found he'd pushed aside a heavy trolley to get to a counter and stole a packet of Quaver chips of a high shelf, torn the packet open and was eating them. If I didn't know better I'd say he planned it ;-) or am I anthropomorphising things LOL #fixed1tRESCUEdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm