wildlife 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 July 2020

Amazing Scottish Wildcat In The Wild Footage

This video is about Amazing Scottish Wildcat In The Wild Footage

A Few Days Ago I Came Across This Amazing Footage Of A Real Scottish Wild Cat Video With It Ripping Into What Appear To Be A Hanging Chicken, The Video Was Caught By A Scots Wildlife Camera man Using An Infra Red Wildlife Camera Of The Sort You Strap To A Tree With Military Grade Webbing. This Looks Remarkably Like The Cat I Had Hanging On My Face As A Child Whilst On Holiday In The Village Of 'The Coal Town Of Wemyss' In Fife Scotland, When A Local Girl (A Neighbour Of Our Friends Janette And Elaine S...) Thrust It Jokingly Into My Face During A Game Of Hide And Seek, Saying It Was A Wild CAT. Unfortunately For Me The Huge Cat Was As Scared As Me And Latched Onto My Face With Its Claws And Try And Bite My Nose. I Have To Admit I've Not Been Fond Of Cats Or Their Clawing Since Then. LOL The Things Children Do To Each Other For Fun.

I Have To Say I Loved Our Holidays In Wemyss Everyone Was So Friendly And Inviting Despite The Wild Cat Or Most Likely A Wild Cat Hybrid.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 

fixed1tWILDLIFEvideos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm