wildlife 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 September 2017

How To Get Dogs To Want Take Pills The Best Way

My wife Debbie attended a course where they taught how to open a dogs mouth if they are refusing to take a pill, this seemed crazy to me as dogs a totally motivated by food and therefore open to Behavioural Techniques.  So I devised this really simple (so far fool proof) technique to get my dog skippy to "Want To Take His Pills".

It works great, but watch all the video, if you skip you'll miss the point and it won't work.  Then when you use it and it works share it with all those you know that have dogs, they and the dogs will appreciate it.

fixed1tDOGTRAININGtips





#fixed1tDOGTRAININGtips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm