wildlife 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 19 December 2015

When Is A Dung Beetle Not A Dung Beetle?

+rubberJunk1 who 'Knows Their Beetles' has left a message on Google+ and Youtube about my Dung Beetle In Dammer Bay Sand Dunes, to inform me that the beetle in my movie is not as I stated here in the video link:

Click Link To Video - Dung Beetle In Rock Dunes Near Daymer Bay Beach In Cornwall UK 

A Dung Beetle (check out the legs with my video above)
 But is in fact a:
A Bloody Nosed Beetle (check out the legs with my video above)
Well Spotted I'll put the list right.

#fixed1twildlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm